I had a bad reading slump last month and I am hoping October will be better. Here are my reads and ratings. I did read a new favorite book which helped me get out of my slump. The Charm Offensive has to be one of my favorite books of the year and I deffo want to a reread so I can do a review.
- The Charm Offensive by Alison Cochrun (5/5)
- The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels by India Holton (4/5)
- Hang the Moon by Alexandria Bellefleur (5/5)
- Facing the Mountain: A True Story of Japanese American Heroes in World War II by Daniel James Brown (5/5)
- The Lights on Knockbridge Lane by Roan Parrish(5/)